Myhoody is designed in New Zealand and manufactured in China to our exacting standards. Made from long-lasting and durable 250gsm microfibre fabric of 80% microfibre and 20% nylon, Myhoody is available in 5 sizes and a range of 5 custom-colours.
|SIZE GUIDE||XXXS||XS||SML||MED||LGE||NEW XL (from June 2021)|
|Suitable for:||Child 2-5yrs||Child 6-9yrs||Teen / Woman / Adult Small||Adult Medium||Adult Large||Adult XL|
Measure from your shoulder down to pick your length and also measure your width.
Some updates to our 2021 Ranges.
Our new XL adult hoody is only available in 4 colours: Charcoal, Cobalt Blue, Teal, Sky Blue
Myhoody frequently asked questions
Where can I buy Myhoody?
Online in New Zealand
From Local Stockists
Can I become a retail Stockist for Myhoody?
Yes, we welcome enquiries from those interested in becoming a stockist of Myhoody.
If you are interested in the Myhoody range for your: Swim School, Swim Club, Surf Shop, Retail Clothing store, Surf Lifesaving Club or Sports Club please contact us with further information and we will be in touch. We also offer our Services to assist Sports clubs to add your Club Logos to our Hooded Towel Range.
Can I personalise a MyHoody for a Sports Club?
Yes you can, please contact us for further information.
What happens if I buy the wrong size?
Return your Myhoody to your Stockist in its original packaging within 7 days for an exchange. If purchased direct from Myhoody please contact us and arrange to have your MyHoody exchanged (postage and courier delivery costs will be charged)
How do I know which size is right for me?
Start by measuring yourself from the shoulder. We have supplied a handy chart to help you determine the size that is best for your shape.
How do I care for my Myhoody microfibre towelling hooded poncho?
Following the right washing and drying directions is important to protect microfibre. The microfibre hoody is very easy to care for:
- Wash first separately in cold or warm water before use
- Ideally, use cold water every time
- Refrain from washing your hooded towel with other garments such as cotton to avoid lint-grab
- Use a mild liquid detergent as powders can leave a residue
- Do Not use fabric softener or bleach
- Line dry preferably but if you must tumble dry, only use a very low heat setting
- There’s no need to iron microfibre. But if you do we recommend using a cool iron setting, placing a thin cloth, like a pillowcase, between the iron and the microfibre.
View the MyHoody care and washing instruction here.