August – the month that Spring is in the air but its still cold and we wish that summer was just around the Corner!
Having travelled to the Capital Centre of Wellington, during School Holidays it was so nice to get away and rediscover some of our paradise in our own little country.
We visited the Wellington Zoo for the first time with our 19 Year old daughter and it was amazing and so nice to see the families out enjoying the School Holidays and supporting local.
I combined my travel with a bit of holiday and family time and also made some visits and appointments to some of the Wellington Pools.
The number of Swimming Pools in New Zealand owned by our councils and the wonderful Swim Schools that teach swimming classes in these facilities is just so awesome to see.
The pools are an asset to our communities and deserve our support.
The volunteers that support the Swimming clubs are amazing, so if you are a volunteer of your time to the Swimming Clubs, Thank-you.
We are surrounded in Water in NZ and learning to swim is a Skill for Life and saves lives.
Thank-you also to the pools that took the time to view our ranges, we appreciated your support and time.
So moving towards Spring,
- Lets keep the kids enrolled in Swimming for Term 3,
- Lets support the Swim Schools and children in their Education to learn to Swim.
There are many Local Swim Schools to choose from and if other sports have fallen away this year, then lets just go Swimming! Go Swimming with your babies, toddlers and kids.
Visit the local Hot Pools and have a soak and some fun or relaxing family time.
What different ways can you wear a Myhoody during Spring?
- On the boat over your clothes for Fishing (don’t forget the lifejacket on top)
- for travelling in weekends, it is lightweight to roll up into the hood, keep warm, pop on after a hot swim.
- What about after Skiing when you are tired and get back to the Ski Motel?
- Ride down to the local café on your pushbike in a Myhoody for a Latte!
- Skateboard around the neighbourhood in a Myhoody.
- Pack the Myhoody when your kids are off for a visit to Nana and Poppa!
- Use the Myhoody as a convenient warm, handy long hoodie
Wear it anywhere, anytime! it wont be long before its Spring again!